Introduction to Tai Chi Workshop
Tuesday, Jan 21st, 7-8:30pm
Revisit your youth!
Discover a system of exercise that doesn’t trigger your pain. Dissolve tense muscles and manage anxiety with tools for moving meditation.This workshop serves as a well-rounded introduction to the ancient healing and martial art of authentic Yang family Tai Chi (Taijiquan).
In this workshop, we will cover:
• Basic Tai Chi movements for relaxation and qigong.
• Correct body alignment and posture.
• Theory and principles.
• Warm-up exercises to strengthen joints and tissues.
• Tai Chi philosophy and terminology.
We will answer questions like:
• What is Tai Chi?
• How can Tai Chi help me manage my injury?
• How do I start and progress in Tai Chi practice?
With Gabriel Shaw, Kinesiologist and Tai Chi Instructor
This is a PAY-WHAT-YOU-CHOOSE offering!
Register and pay online at the level of investment appropriate for you.
No one will be turned away. A cash box will be made available for additional donations or for those who cannot afford the online options.
Current Members may attend for FREE when you bring a FRIEND! (Make sure they write your name in the "how did you hear about us" field.)
*Intro Workshops are highly recommended when beginning regular drop-in classes.
PAY-WHAT-YOU-CHOOSE options slide from $12.50-24.00.